Medical Technologist (Clinical Laboratory) (Raffles Hospital)
- Company:Raffles Hospital
- Function:Allied Health
- Date posted:August 19, 2020
• Determine the acceptability of samples with guidelines and prepares specimens for analysis
• Perform laboratory tests as stated in the standard procedure manual.
• Co-ordinate general workflow and prioritise laboratory requests according to Stat, Urgent and routine
• Able to operate and calibrate most laboratory instruments
• Perform periodic preventive maintenance on laboratory instruments.
• Validate the accuracy of laboratory data
• Perform new procedures as directed
• At least a Diploma/Degree in Medical Technology/ Biotechnology/ Biomedical Science
• At least 2 years working experience in Clinical Laboratory
• Team player with initiative and be adaptive to changes.
• Must be able to work on 3 rotating shifts