Skip to content
Scroll To Top
- Company:Raffles Hospital
- Department:Raffles Hospital
- Date posted:January 8, 2021
- Provide nursing leadership to the healthcare team and ensure safe and quality patient care.
- Contribute actively in the development activities of nurses and healthcare colleagues to enhance and sustain high nursing standards.
- Establish, develop and implement the structure and processes to support quality clinical practice, and performance measures against standards and benchmarks.
- Establish and develop short, medium and long-term goals and action plans for development of the unit and to support the organisation.
- Serve as resource person for specialised nursing skills providing support, consultation, facilitation and counselling to all levels of staff.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/ Master in Nursing or equivalent.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the following disciplines
- Medical/ Surgical
- Operating Theatre