Registered Nurse (24hr Emergency) (Raffles Hospital)
- Company:Raffles Hospital
- Department:24HR Emergency
- Date posted:February 3, 2020
• Perform basic and complex nursing procedures and treatment to meet the general comfort and well-being of the patients.
• Demonstrate competency in clinical nursing skills and knowledge such as performing IV cannulation, venepuncture for blood sampling, IV administration of medical fluids, ECG monitoring and interpretation.
• Assist doctors and attend to emergency calls whenever necessary
• Possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
• Registered with the Singapore Nursing Board
• At least 2 years working experience in inpatient acute care hospital setting
• Must be able to commit to 3 rotating shifts.
• Good interpersonal skills with a pleasant personality
• Proactive and possess the ability to work in a team, in a fast-paced environment, be flexible and open to changes