Registered Nurse (ICU) (Raffles Hospital)
- Company:Raffles Hospital
- Department:Inpatient, ICU
- Date posted:August 13, 2020
• Responsible for closely observing patients, noting specific procedures and prescribed medication for each case
• Assisting doctors in providing physical assessments and administering treatments; monitoring vital signs.
• Ensuring the proper functions of feeding tubes, ventilators, catheters and other life support equipment.
• Provide clear directions and guidance for procedures and routines as well as support and education to the patient’s family, answering questions and giving vital instructions on how to care for the patient.
• Work efficiently in a team with other practical nurses and nursing assistants in the ICU ward
• Must possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
• Registered with the Singapore Nursing Board
• Able to handle critical and highly stressful situations with efficiency and composure.
• Team player
• Able to react decisively and rationally in emergencies
• Candidates with Advance Dip in Critical Care will be an advantage