Registered Nurse (Medical & Surgical) (Raffles Hospital)
- Company:Raffles Hospital
- Department:O&G, Medical & Surgical and ECC Ward
- Date posted:June 21, 2020
• Perform patient assessment and appropriate interventions for effective patient’s outcomes.
• Coordinate patient care and provide quality nursing care for an assigned group of patients.
• Perform basic and complex nursing procedures and treatment to meet the general comfort and well-being of the patients.
• Demonstrate competency in clinical nursing skills and knowledge such as performing IV cannulation, venepuncture for blood sampling, IV administration of medical fluids, ECG monitoring and interpretation.
• Assists doctors and attend to emergency calls whenever necessary
• Provide patient education and participate in patients’ rehabilitation, involving the patients’ family as necessary.
• Record and maintain proper accurate documentation of patient’s progress and management rendered in the notes, medication records and charts.
• Must possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
• Registered with Singapore Nursing Board
• Able to work in a dynamic environment and be flexible and open to changes.
• Able to commit to 3 rotating shifts
• Pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills
• Team player