Registered Nurse (Operating Theatre)
- Company:Raffles Hospital
- Department:Inpatient, Operating Theatre
- Date posted:August 18, 2020
• Ensure operating rooms are adequately prepared prior to the commencement of scheduled cases.
• Provide safe perioperative and intra-operative nursing care to each patient within the Operating Theatre.
• Demonstrate competency in clinical nursing skills and knowledge such as performing IV cannulation, assist in cardio-pulmonary resuscitation, create and maintain sterile fields, correct technique for surgical scrubbing, gowning and gloving of self and others.
• Ensure the correct procedures in the handling of swabs, instruments, needle counts and in the care of specimens.
• Maintain a safe environment for each patient in the Operating Theatre.
• Possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
• Registered with the Singapore Nursing Board
• At least 3 years working experience in Major Operating Theatre
• Scrub/Endoscopy trained experience will be an advantage