Registered Nurse (Raffles Medical)
- Company:Raffles Medical
- Department:Raffles Medical Clinics located island wide
- Date posted:April 15, 2020
• Perform reception duties, registration, payment collection and administrative duties relating to patients.
• Provide assistance to the Clinic Manger in ensuring the smooth operation of the clinic.
• Perform triage and assist during Emergencies.
• Render quality nursing care to patients according to the patient according to their needs.
• Assist doctors to carry out clinical/medical procedure such as venepuncture, dressings, suturing, removal of stitches and etc.
• Observe strict infection control practices in the care of patients.
• Fresh graduate with Diploma in Nursing are welcome to apply
• Registered with the Singapore Nursing Board
• Good interpersonal skills with a pleasant personality
• Able to work in a dynamic environment as well as being flexible and open to changes
• Candidate are required to work on rotating shifts and on weekends