Summary of Benefits
- In-patient and Day-case treatment paid in full
- Out-patient surgical operations paid in full
- Family doctor & prescribed drugs & dressing 80% co-pay up to USD 700
- Emergency dental treatment 80% co-pay up to USD 700
- Local road ambulance USD600
- Advanced imaging paid in full
- Cancer treatment paid in full
- Kidney dialysis paid in full
- Following outpatient benefits - paid up to $1,800:
- Consultants' fees for consultations
- Pathology, X-rays and diagnostic tests
- Costs for treatment by therapists, complementary medicine practitioners and qualified nurses
- Psychiatric treatment
- Optional USA Cover
Optional Assistance Cover
Evacuation – if the treatment you need is not available locally, we will arrange for you to be sent to the nearest appropriate centre of medical excellence.
Repatriation – our highest level of assistance cover gives you the choice of returning to your home country (if treatment is not available locally) to be treated in familiar surroundings, near your family and friends.
Eligible costs associated with evacuation and repatriation services are paid in full.
This plan offers healthcare insurance for crews of three or more, and all the benefits of being a Bupa member:
- 24-hour multi-lingual helpline
- Track claims, update details and view policy documents via the MembersWorld portal.
Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement
This is only the product information provided by Raffles Health Insurance Pte Ltd. You should seek advice from a qualified adviser if in doubt. Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance future healthcare needs. This brochure is not a contract of insurance. The standard terms and conditions of this plan are provided in the relevant policy contract. Details are correct at the time of printing and may be subject to change in future.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact your insurer or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).