Summary of Benefits
In-patient & Day-case
The medical services below are paid in full:
- Hospital accommodation
- Nursing care, drugs and surgical dressings
- Surgeons', anesthetists' and physicians' fees
- Theatre charges and intensive care
- Pathology, X-rays, diagnostic tests, MRI and CT scans
- Physiotherapy Prosthesis and appliances
- Cancer tests, drugs and consultants' fees for oncology
- Parent accommodation (staying with a child under 18)
- Psychiatric treatment (after two years' membership)
Cover (Evacuation or Repatriation - optional)
- Evacuation – if the treatment you need is not available locally, we will arrange for you to be sent to the nearest appropriate centre of medical excellence.
- Repatriation – our highest level of assistance cover gives you the choice of returning to your home country (if treatment is not available locally) to be treated in familiar surroundings, near your family and friends.
Eligible costs associated with evacuation and repatriation services are paid in full.
Include the following medical services:
- Out-patient surgical operations
- MRI and CT scans
- Cancer tests, drugs & consultants' fees for oncology
- Consultants' fees for consultations, pathology, x-rays and diagnostic tests
- Costs for treatment by therapists and complementary medical practitioners
- Consultants' fees for psychiatric treatment (after two years' membership)
- Emergency dental treatment (received during your first visit to your dentist for each dental emergency).
- We will pay 80 percent of the amount that you are charged up to a total amount of US$700 each membership year.
- Emergency ambulance services provided.
- Up to US$600 each membership year.
- Family doctor treatment and prescribed drugs and dressings.
This plan offers healthcare insurance for crews of three or more, and all the benefits of being a Bupa member:
- 24-hour multi-lingual helpline
- Track claims, update details and view policy documents via the MembersWorld website.
Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement
This is only the product information provided by Raffles Health Insurance Pte Ltd. You should seek advice from a qualified adviser if in doubt. Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance future healthcare needs. This brochure is not a contract of insurance. The standard terms and conditions of this plan are provided in the relevant policy contract. Details are correct at the time of printing and may be subject to change in future.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact your insurer or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).