Regular eye and vision examinations are an important part of preventive health care. Remember that a simple eye exam may detect silent diseases such as high blood pressure, diabetes or high cholesterol before they become serious.
- Eye health examination; eye pressure measurement; colour vision.
- Acute eye diseases diagnosis and management: Blepharitis,
- Conjunctivitis, Keratitis, Iritis, Uveitis, Acute Glaucoma, Eye and eye lid injury, Retinal detachment.
- Chronic eye diseases diagnosis and management: Cataract, Chronic
- Glaucoma, Chronic/Allergic Conjunctivitis, Macular degeneration, retina changes in myopic patients, eye problems in contact lens wearers.
- General diseases that affect the eyes: e.g. diabetes, high blood pressure
- Eye consultations for travellers: planning to stay long term in Beijing or travelling in South Asia.
- Paediatric ophthalmology: Lazy eye therapy.
- Pre-LASIK consultations and any other disease pre-op consultation.
- Postoperative eye exam: any surgery performed overseas can be followed up here afterwards.
- Eye lid surgeries (equipped to do here).
- Refraction ('eye test')
- Prescriptions for glasses and contact lenses; follow-up fitting and checks
- Eye health examination
- Colour vision testing
- Eye pressure measurement
- Paediatric optometry (strabismus, lazy eye therapy, dyslexic overlays)
- Contact lens examinations
- Diabetic eye surveillance