There are times when you need help dealing with problems that cause you to feel overwhelmed, confused or emotionally drained.
A few of the challenges that you or someone in your family may face can include:
- Not being happy in your new environment
- Help adjusting to cultural differences
- Alcohol abuse
- Feelings of depression or anxiety
- Your child coming home from school sad, angry or discouraged
- Panic brought on by work
- Growing apart or frequent fights with your spouse.
Our Mental Health and Counselling department, staffed by compassionate, experienced and internationally trained doctors and counsellors, can help you identify problems and provide the support you need.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Eating disorders
- Psychological support, adult, teenagers and children psychotherapies
- Perinatal psychology