Gastrointestinal disorders such as acid reflux (GERD), irritable bowel syndrome, abdominal distension (bloating) and loss of appetite can greatly affect your quality of life.
Acupuncture can help to:
- Reduce acid reflux, abdominal pain and bloating
- Regulate bowel movement
- Improve appetite
Our physicians will give you advice on your diet and lifestyle from the TCM perspective and provide holistic treatment tailored to your specific body constitution.
Why Choose Raffles Chinese Medicine
- We have English and Mandarin speaking physicians who are registered with the TCM Practitioners Board in Singapore.
- Our team integrates eastern and western medicine to provide the best care for our patients. Patients get treatment from TCM physicians, who work closely with our western medicine specialists to co-manage medical conditions such as fertility, women’s health, and pain management.
- We offer patients the benefits of TCM that are established, safely administered and managed according to modern quality standards.
Let us help you relieve your aches and pains, and get you on the path to good health.
TCM Gastrointestinal Disorders Package (6 Sessions)
Location: Raffles Chinese Medicine, Raffles Hospital, Level 2
This package includes:
- One consultation and health examination with our TCM physicians.
- 6 acupuncture sessions to relieve your symptoms.
Price is inclusive of GST.