Registered Nurse (Raffles Japanese Clinic)
- Company:Raffles Japanese Clinic
- Department:Raffles Japanese Clinic
- Date posted:January 3, 2020
• Perform reception duties, registration, payment collection and administrative duties relating to patients.
• Provide assistance to the Clinic Manger in ensuring the smooth operation of the clinic.
• Perform triage and assist during Emergencies.
• Render quality nursing care to patients according to the patient according to their needs.
• Assist doctors to carry out clinical/medical procedure such as venepunctures, dressings, suturing, removal of stitches and etc.
• Observe strict infection control practices in the care of patients
• Registered with Singapore Nursing Board
• Candidate must be comfortable working in Japanese Culture environment
• Candidates who are able to converse simple Japanese language will be an advantage (in order to liaise with the Japanese speaking associates/patients)
• Good interpersonal skills with a pleasant personality
• Able to work in a dynamic environment, be flexible and open to change