Raffles Medical Group Ltd
33rd Annual General Meeting
Monday, April 25, 2022
3.30 p.m. (Singapore Time)
Raffles Medical Group’s 33rd AGM will be convened and held by way of electronic means on Monday, 25 April 2022 at 3.30 p.m. (Singapore Time).
Our Chairman, Dr Loo Choon Yong will conduct the proceedings of the AGM.
To participate in the AGM, shareholders and CPF/SRS investors are required to pre-register by Friday, 22 April 2022, 3.30 p.m. (Singapore Time).
Participants will be able to:
- Submit questions in advance of the AGM;
- Appoint the Chairman of the AGM as proxy to vote on their behalf at the AGM; and/or
- Observe and/or listen to the proceedings of the AGM via “live” audio-visual webcast or audio-only stream.
The key dates/deadlines which shareholders and CPF/SRS investors should take note of are set out in the table below:
|Date / Time||Actions
|Friday, 1 April 2022, 6.00 p.m.||Shareholders and CPF/SRS Investors may begin to pre-register online for the Webcast or Audio Stream of the AGM proceedings.|
|Wednesday, 13 April 2022, 5.00 p.m.||Deadline for CPF/SRS Investors that wish to vote to approach their respective CPF Agent Banks / SRS Operators to submit their votes.|
|Monday, 11 April 2022, 3.30 p.m.||Deadline for shareholders and CPF/SRS investors to submit questions in advance:
1. If submitted electronically via:
2. if submitted by post, be deposited at the office of the Company’s Share Registrar, M&C Services Private Limited, at 112 Robinson Road #05-01 Singapore 068902.
When sending your questions by email or post, please also provide the Company with
Shareholders and CPF/SRS investors will not be able to ask questions via the live audio-visual webcast or live audio-only feed.
|Friday, 22 April 2022, 3.30 p.m.||Deadline for Shareholders and CPF/SRS Investors to pre-register online.
Deadline for shareholders and CPF/SRS investors to:
Appoint the Chairman of the AGM as proxy to attend, speak and vote on their behalf. The duly completed Proxy Form must be deposited with the Company in the following manner: