Raffles Medical Group Ltd
31st Annual General Meeting
Friday, June 26, 2020
10.30 a.m. (Singapore Time)
Raffles Medical Group’s 31st AGM will be convened and held by way of electronic means on Friday, 26 June 2020 at 10.30 a.m. (Singapore time).
Our Chairman, Dr Loo Choon Yong will conduct the proceedings of the AGM and address substantial and relevant questions which shareholders have submitted in advance.
Due to the current COVID-19 restriction orders in Singapore, shareholders will not be able to attend the AGM in person.
To participate in the AGM, shareholders are required to pre-register from 6.00 p.m. on 4 June 2020 till 10.30 a.m. on 23 June 2020.
Participants will be able to:
- Submit questions in advance of the AGM;
- Observe and/or listen to the AGM proceedings via “live” audio-visual webcast or “live” audio-only stream; and
- Appoint the Chairman of the Meeting as proxy to attend, speak and vote on their behalf at the AGM.
|Date / Time||Actions
|From Thursday, 4 June 2020, 6.00 p.m. (Singapore Time)||Shareholders and CPF/SRS Investors may begin to pre-register at https://www.meetings.vision/rmg-agm-registration for the "live" audio-visual webcast or "live" audio-only stream of the AGM proceedings.|
|By Tuesday, 16 June 2020, 5.00 p.m. (Singapore Time)||Deadline for CPF/SRS Investors that wish to vote to approach their respective CPF Agent Bank/SRS Operator to submit their votes.|
|By Tuesday, 23 June 2020, 10.30 a.m. (Singapore Time)||Deadline for Shareholders and CPF/ SRS Investors to:
Deadline for Shareholders that wish to vote to deposit completed Proxy Forms either by (i) post to the Share Registrar’s office at 112 Robinson Road #05-01 Singapore 068902 or (ii) email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In view of the COVID-19 situation, we strongly encourage Shareholders to submit the completed and signed Proxy Form via email.
|By Thursday, 25 June 2020 12.00 p.m. (Singapore Time)||Verified Shareholders/Investors will receive an email with details on how to attend the AGM ("Confirmation Email"). The Confirmation Email will contain user ID and password details, as well as the link to access the "live" audio-visual webcast or the telephone number and a conference code to access the "live" audio-only stream of the AGM proceedings.|
|From Thursday, 25 June 2020 between 12.00 p.m. and 7.00 p.m. Singapore time, to Friday, 26 June 2020 between 8.00 a.m. and 10.00 a.m. (Singapore Time)||Shareholders/Investors that have pre-registered by Tuesday, 23 June 2020, 10.30 a.m. Singapore time, but have not received any Confirmation Email should contact the Company’s Share Registrar at +65 6228 0530 within this specified period.|
|AGM on Friday, 26 June 2020, 10.30 a.m. (Singapore Time)||Shareholders/Investors to log-in/dial-in to the AGM using the details received in the Confirmation Email:
- Annual Report 2019
- Notice of AGM
- Proxy Form
- Appendix A to the Notice of AGM - The Proposed renewal of Share Buy Back Mandate
- Appendix B to the Notice of AGM - The Proposed Adoption of the Raffles Medical Group (2020) Performance Share Plan, The Proposed Adoption of the Raffles Medical Group (2020) Share Option Scheme and The Proposed Grant of Options at a Discount under the Raffles Medical Group (2020) Share Option Scheme
- Additional Information on Directors Seeking Re-Election and Shareholding Statistics (as at 12May 2020)
- How to Register & FAQs
- Responses to Substantial And Relevant Questions
- Minutes of 31st Annual General Meeting