Annual & Sustainability Reports
Serving patients across Asia in 5 countries and 14 cities.
From primary care at our network of Raffles Medical clinics to specialist and tertiary care at Raffles Hospital, we pride ourselves on offering a seamless continuum of care to all our patients.
Greater accessibility with one of the largest network of clinics within Singapore
Raffles Hospital Singapore
- Raffles Specialist Centre opened in 2018 and houses over 27 Specialist Centres
- Raffles Hospital (RH) opened in 2001
- Full facility private tertiary hospital
- Advanced Radiology and Nuclear Medicine capabilities
- Robotics Assisted Surgery
- Operating Theatres
- Day Surgery Suites
- Delivery Wards
- Intensive Care Unit
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Clinical Laboratory
- 24-hour Accident and Emergency Department
Raffles Hospital Chongqing
- Located in the Liangjiang New Area
- Raffles Hospital Chongqing is an international tertiary hospital which opened in January 2019
- The hospital spans across more than 100,000sqm of built-up area with a potential bed capacity of up to 700 beds, offering a full range of facilities and a comprehensive suite of specialist services including 24-hour emergency service, internal medicine, ENT, orthopaedics, cardiology, oncology, surgery, O&G, paediatrics, dentistry & etc.
Raffles Hospital Beijing
- Located in Chaoyang District
- Established in 1994 as a Medical Centre and converted into Raffles Hospital Beijing in 2020
- 21 beds capacity, tier 1 hospital
- Offers 24-hour emergency services, minimally invasive surgery, endoscopy, advanced diagnostic capabilities & etc.
Raffles Hospital Shanghai
- Located in the international business district of Pudong, Qiantan
- Raffles Hospital Shanghai is an international tertiary hospital which opened in July 2021
- The hospital spans across 70,000sqm of built-up area with a potential bed capacity of up to 400 beds, offering a full range of facilities and a comprehensive suite of specialist services including 24-hour emergency service, internal medicine, cardiology, orthopaedics and sports injury management, O&G, paediatrics, surgery, dentistry & etc.
If you would like to receive our latest news and updates, please sign up to our email distribution list.
Simply register your details:
The information contained in this site has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about Raffles Medical Group Ltd. This information may be changed by Raffles Medical Group Ltd at any time and must not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision.Raffles Medical Group Ltd does not warrant the accuracy of the materials provided herein, either expressly or impliedly, for any particular purpose and expressly disclaim any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. By accessing this website, you agree that Raffles Medical Group Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained in this website.