Home-based vaccination service is temporarily unavailable. Should you require a vaccination, please proceed to your nearest Raffles Medical clinic. Thank you.
Home Based Influenza (Flu) Vaccination
What is influenza?
Influenza is a viral infection that causes high fever, muscle aches, runny nose, sore throat and cough. When an infected person coughs or sneezes, anyone who is in close proximity may breathe in the droplets and get infected.
Complications from influenza include sinus and ear infections, as well as pneumonia, brain, heart or muscle inflammation. Persons with chronic medical conditions, elderly, young children and pregnant women are at higher risks of complications.
Who is the vaccination recommended for?
It is recommended for:
- Persons aged 65 years or older
- Adults who have chronic medical conditions such as heart disease, asthma, diabetes, liver disease and kidney disease
- Persons with a compromised immune system
- Adults who are receiving long term aspirin therapy
- Women at all stages of pregnancy
- Any person / traveller seeking protection against influenza
Enjoy the convenience of a home-based vaccination, where we arrange for our medical personnel to go to your home / preferred location to administer the vaccination.
Precautions to note
- The flu vaccine may contain egg protein and certain antibiotics (eg, gentamycin, kanamycin or neomycin) and is not suitable for persons allergic to them.
- People with severe, life-threatening allergies to flu vaccine should not have it.
- Patients with a history of Guillain-Barŕe Syndrome (GBS) related to vaccination should not have it.
Home-Based Influenza (Quadrivalent) Vaccination
This service includes:
- Influenza (quadrivalent) vaccination one dose
- Medical personnel administering the vaccination onsite
Important: Health Declaration for all Household Members
We will require a mandatory health declaration via phone one day before the appointment.
Persons taking the vaccination will need to monitor their temperatures for three days prior to the appointment. The vaccination will not be done for anyone who is experiencing a fever.
False Declaration Is An Offence Under The Infectious Diseases Act.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are in Singapore dollars and inclusive of GST.
- On the day of the appointment, person(s) registered for the vaccination would need to present their identification documents to our medical personnel for verification.
- Items in the package are non-exchangeable and non-refundable, including unutilised portion.
- A surcharge for a second appointment will be imposed if any of the persons registered for the vaccination, is not present on the day of the appointment.
- You may transfer the service to another person.
- Not valid with other corporate and / or government programmes.
- Listed terms are subject to change without prior notice.