Virtually-Supervised Antigen Rapid Test Via Video Call
This Service is Suitable for:
Pre-event testing and pre-departure from Singapore
For pre-event testing, the supervised ART test result is valid for 24 hours.
For travellers, please check your destination country’s test requirements.
Pre-Departure Testing for Inbound Travellers#
Applicable to selected groups of travellers.
The overseas virtually- supervised ART test result should only be used for fulfilling the pre-departure test requirement for travel to Singapore.
Terms and conditions apply.
For travellers: You would need to ensure that your destination country accepts virtually-supervised ART test results, and that your appointment is within the testing window that is in line with the stated requirements.
You would also need to adhere to the regulations and other local requirements from the country or region you will be departing from.
A notarised travel certificate will be issued if you have tested negative.
#Source: ICA Singapore
How to Book a Virtually-Supervised Antigen Rapid Test (ART)
Select Book a COVID-19 Test on the Raffles Connect home page. You need to login or sign-up to Raffles Connect before starting the process.
Select “Virtually-Supervised Antigen Rapid Test”, with or without notarised travel certificate.
Select an available time slot and verify your personal details. Book your appointment and make payment.
At the time of the appointment, receive a prompt to start a video call.
Your swab supervisor will guide you through the self-test. Ensure your ART test kit can always be seen on camera.
Guide on Your Virtually-Supervised Antigen Rapid Test (ART)
Prepare two unopened HSA-approved ART kits, your NRIC / passport and flight details (for travellers). Position your phone such that the ART kits and yourself, are always in the camera’s view.
During the appointment, verify your identity and show your ART kit to the supervisor.
Follow the instructions given by the swab supervisor. Your ART kit must remain in the camera’s view.
Wait 15 minutes for the ART result and show your test kit to the supervisor.
If the result is inconclusive, you would need to repeat the test with your second test kit.
1. Those who require pre-event testing or pre-departure from Singapore.
2. Inbound travellers.
Appointments on Raffles Connect are available 24/7. You can view the available time slots after selecting the relevant service.
#Source: ICA Singapore
- • Virtually-Supervised ART for Pre-Event Testing
- • Virtually-Supervised ART for Travellers Departing Singapore (with notarised travel certificate)
- • Virtually-Supervised ART for Travellers to Singapore (with notarised travel certificate)*
- • Two-Way Virtually-Supervised ART for Travellers*
*For pre-departure tests to Singapore: You would need to be a Singapore Citizen, Permanent Resident or Work Pass Holder.
- • Download Raffles Connect on Google Play or App store.
- • Register an account. Go to “Book a Test” and select the relevant service. You can then proceed to choose an available time slot for your appointment.
- • You will receive a confirmation email after your purchase is completed.
- • You can add your family members to your Raffles Connect account, and select their names / profiles accordingly when booking the test.
- • Your appointment(s) can be viewed in the “Appointment” tab, located at the bottom menu bar.
- • Each appointment is 30 minutes long, and will be conducted in English or Chinese.
All virtually-supervised ART services are booked in Singapore’s time zone.
- • Two unopened, HSA-approved ART self-test kits
- • NRIC / Passport
- • Flight details (for travellers)
- • Ensure that the ART kit, including the test result, is always in the camera’s view throughout the entire session
Our swab supervisor will you calling you via our in-app video call at the time of your appointment. If we cannot reach you, we will initiate a Whatsapp video-call instead.
Under your profile in Raffles Connect, you can add on family members.
When booking the appointment, you can select your family member’s profile accordingly.
After the test is completed, you can expect to receive your test results within the next four hours. It will be sent in-app and via HPB SMS / HealthHub / Trace Together.
A notarised travel certificate will be sent to your registered email if you have tested negative.
Please check that your destination country accepts ART test results, and ensure your appointment is within the testing window that is in line with your destination country’s requirements.
For inbound travellers (entering Singapore), the ART test result is valid for 48 hours.
For those departing from Singapore, the ART test result’s validity is dependent on the destination country’s test requirements.
If the test is inconclusive, you are required to re-do the test.
For more details, please refer in-app.