Chronic Illness Follow-up
If you have been seeing a Raffles doctor for chronic illness management, you can now have your follow-ups done via video consultations and your medication delivered right to your doorstep!
Simply download Raffles Connect on your mobile phone, select “Video Call a Doctor”, followed by “Chronic Illness Follow-up and Medication Refill”.
On Raffles Connect home screen, select ”Video Call a Doctor”
Select “Chronic Illness Follow-up and Medication Refill”
Fill in your health particulars and press "Start Call"
Video Consultation Requirements for Chronic Illnesses
- Is video consultation on chronic illness management only meant for existing Raffles patients?
- A video consult on chronic illness is only applicable for patients who have regular follow-ups for their chronic conditions with a Raffles doctor.
- What conditions are suitable for video consultations?
- Conditions that are suitable for a video consult are: diabetes, hypertension (high blood pressure) and hyperlipidemia (high cholesterol).
- Your chronic condition must be well-controlled. You must also be compliant with your medication and not have any side effects.
- What do I need to prepare for my video consultation?
- Please prepare your identity card, medication, latest blood test and / or urine results, and any other investigative reports.
- If you are consulting for high blood pressure, please have your BP machine ready.
- If you are consulting for diabetes, please have your glucometer.
- How will I get my medication after the consult?
- Your medication will be delivered to your address by a courier service. To receive the medication, you will have to verify your identity by presenting your identification card. Upon delivery, please acknowledge receipt of your medication in the app.