In Singapore, prostate cancer is the third most common cancer among men. One in three men above 50 years old has a risk of developing this disease. Your risk of developing prostate cancer increases if you are above 50 years old, obese or eat a high-fat diet, and have a family history of prostate cancer.
You may experience these symptoms if you have prostate cancer:
Frequent urination at night
Difficulty in starting or holding urine
Inability to urinate
Weak urine flow
Pain when urinating
Blood in urine or semen
Please consult a specialist or doctor if you are experiencing the above symptoms, so you can seek treatment before the problem becomes severe.
Prostate screening package
This package includes:
- Consultation with a urologist
- Kidney and prostate ultrasound examination
- Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) blood test
Terms and conditions:
- Package is not applicable with other discounts and promotions.
- Not transferrable to other people.
- Package excludes medication and other investigations.
- Other terms and conditions apply.