Raffles Urology Centre specialises in the treatment and care of both male and female urological conditions.
Our team provides a multidisciplinary, one-stop service in the treatment of the kidney, bladder, urinary tract conditions, as well as concerns affecting the male reproductive system.
Our Centre is equipped with both state-of-the-art and minimally invasive technologies that offer accurate evaluation and management. Our doctors and urology staff strive to provide discreet, convenient and holistic care to improve our patients’ quality of life.
- Consultation with a urologist
- Kidney, bladder and prostate ultrasound examination
- Testosterone level test
- Prostate-specific antigen (PSA) test
- Tumour markers
- Circumcision / Laser circumcision
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Female urinary disorders
- Kidney Stones
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Prostate biopsy
- Prostate diseases (E.g. prostatitis, enlarged prostate)
- Renal colic assessment
- Scarless transvaginal surgery
- Structural problems of the bladder and urethra (E.g. Cystocele and Urethral Caruncle)
- Urethral surgery
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary tract problems
- Women’s bladder screening