Raffles Pain Management Centre provides treatment for patients with chronic issues. Our objective is to improve physical function, sleep and quality of life.
Patients will have access to a variety of treatment options including medication, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, exercise training, interventional pain treatment, acupuncture and traditional Chinese medication.
Common interventional pain treatments include trigger point injections, epidural steroid injections, nerve blocks, radiofrequency thermoablation, spinal cord stimulation and intrathecal drug delivery.
Our multi-disciplinary team of specialists include pain physicians, orthopaedic surgeons, neurologists, psychiatrists, psychologists, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, and nurses, who will manage your pain problems.
Common pain conditions
- Spinal (neck and back) pain
- Herniated discs
- Myofascial pain
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Post-shingles neuropathic pain
- Chronic post-surgical pain
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Diabetes-related neuropathic pain
- Cancer pain
- Whiplash Injuries
- Neck, Shoulder and Arm Pain
- Back and Leg Pain
- Work-Related and Sports Injuries
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Chronic Post-Surgical Pain
- Pain Due to Arthritis
- Fibromyalgia (Muscle Pain Screening)
- Trigeminal Neuralgia (Facial Pain)
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Postherpetic Neuralgia (Shingles)
- Peripheral Nerve Pain
- Phantom Limb Pain
- HIV-Related Pain
- Primary and Advanced Cancer Pain
- Vascular Pain due to Ischaemia
- Raynaud’s Disease
- Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome