RMG aims to provide learning opportunities for students keen in the healthcare industry to gain working experience in clinical or business functions to achieve a fruitful learning experience. Intern students may have the opportunity to work in Primary Care, Raffles Hospital or Hospital Support Services.
- Provide training and guidance to clinical attachment students to demonstrate required knowledge and skills to achieve the competencies and objectives prescribed in their training programme.
- Gain knowledge in real working life and practice what they have learnt in the classroom
- Instil students the right work ethics through interaction with people in the organisation
- To provide on-the-job training and acquire relevant skills prior to students entering the workforce
How to be an RMG Intern
RMG is seeking individuals who are passionate about the healthcare industry, possess the right attitude and have a hunger for knowledge. If you believe you have what it takes to contribute and impact the lives of others, we invite you to apply to be an RMG Intern.
- A student enrolled in local Polytechnics/Universities
- A student in their penultimate years of study
How to apply
If that sounds like you, kindly drop us as email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your completed application form and CV.