All full-time students of NTU / NIE:
- International undergraduate students
- Exchange / Non-graduating students
- Local and International graduate students and eligible Spouse or Child(ren) on voluntary basis
- Only applicable to full-time graduate student’s spouse & child(ren).
- Legal spouse aged between 16 and 65 years old.
- An unmarried and unemployed child aged between 15 days old and 18 years.
The insurance covers reasonable and customary charges incurred for hospitalisation and/or surgical expenses for treatment for Illness or Injury sought at a Singapore Government Restructured Hospital but subject to policy limits, terms and conditions. The insurance extends to cover outpatient mental health treatment.
Period of Insurance
Start upon your matriculation at NTU / NIE or on a date advised by NTU/ NIE, whichever is later, provided that you have paid the premium.
*The information presented is a summary only.
*Coverage is subject to RHI policy terms and conditions. The information on this website is a summary and is meant as a guide only. Coverage is subjected to the terms conditions and exclusions of RHI’s polices. Any discrepancy between the information on this website and policies is unintentional