Hospital & Surgical Benefits
Treatment for Illness or Injury, at a Hospital as in Inpatient or in Day Surgery:
- B1 Ward of a Singapore Government / Restructured Hospital
- Maximum Limit Per Student Per Policy Year up to S$50,000
- Pre-Hospitalisation / Surgery General Practitioner & Specialist consultation and diagnostic services within 90 days before admission.
- Post-Hospitalisation / Surgery Treatment within 90 days following discharge from Hospital or Day Surgery.
- Course Termination Benefit up to S$3,000
- A & E outpatient treatment
- Medical Report Fee
- Funeral Expenses up to S$5,000
- Repatriation of Remains to Home Country up to S$5,000
- Return Air-Ticket for 2 family members (or appointed persons) up to S$6,000 in the event of death.
- Accidental Death Benefit of S$15,000.
Outpatient Specialist Benefits
- Covers treatment in Singapore only.
- Covers treatment in the A&E department of a Singapore Government Restructured Hospital.
Covers consultation including prescribed drugs, diagnostic/laboratory tests recommended by a Specialist from the Fullerton Health @ NTU or A&E of a Singapore Government Restructured Hospital.
- Covers consultation and treatment by a Psychiatrist of a Singapore Government/Restructured Hospital or Private Hospital/Clinic including the Fullerton Health @ NTU and must be referred by the Fullerton Health @ NTU or A&E of a Singapore Government / Restructured Hospital.
- Cover in-house Psychiatric consultation and treatment at Fullerton Health @ NTU.
- Outpatient and minor surgery done at Fullerton Health @ NTU or Fullerton Healthcare Group.
- Outpatient physiotherapy referred by Fullerton Health @ NTU
- Outpatient TCM treatments referred by Fullerton Health @ NTU
- Outpatient Specialist Treatment, Outpatient Mental Health and Outpatient Minor Surgery up to S$1,000 per policy year.
- Mental/ Psychiatric treatments, Outpatient physiotherapy and Outpatient TCM treatments referred by Fullerton Health @ NTU up to S$1,000 per policy year.
- Eligible hospitalisation / surgery expenses incurred for emergency treatment while overseas up to the reasonable and customary cost of treatment in a B1 ward in Singapore Government Restructured Hospital, but not for intended or pre-arranged overseas treatment.
- To seek treatment in your home country, please contact RHI hotline for approval prior to treatment.
- Outpatient specialist treatment incurred overseas is not covered. If you are going overseas for exchange / internship programmes, you are strongly advised to have additional travel insurance coverage as the limits of this insurance may not be sufficient.
The information on this website is a summary and is meant as a guide only. Coverage is subjected to the terms conditions and exclusions of RHI’s polices. Any discrepancy between the information on this website and policies is unintentional