Apply for Letter of Guarantee (LOG)
For elective / pre-planned hospital admission(s) in Singapore, the Insured can request for a Letter of Guarantee (LOG) facility. Once the LOG is issued, the hospital cash deposit will be waived. The Hospital will bill the Insurer directly, up to the policy limit subject to the terms and conditions of the policy. For emergency hospitalisation, you may contact RHI hotline: 6286 2866 for assistance.
Email the following documents to email@example.com at least 5 working days before the admission/surgery:
- Completion of LOG Request Form (download from the page of Our Service > Download)
- Copy of Financial Counselling Form / Hospital Admission Form / Day Surgery Authorisation Form.
- Copy of referral letter from Fullerton Health @ NTU / Singapore Government Restructured Hospital, if any.
Additional documents may be requested for further assessment on a case to case basis.
Once approved by the Insurer, the LOG will be faxed directly to the hospital 1 day prior to the admission.
Once Upon discharge from the hospital, the student is required to email the Discharge Summary and any Pre and Post hospitalisation/surgery bills to firstname.lastname@example.org
For cases wherein the LOG is not issued / approved in time, the Insured member will be required to settle the incurred hospital expenses and submit a claim for evaluation. LOG will not be issued for medical treatment that is listed under the exclusions list. Insured will need to pay directly to the hospital for such treatment.
The information on this website is a summary and is meant as a guide only. Coverage is subjected to the terms conditions and exclusions of RHI’s polices. Any discrepancy between the information on this website and policies is unintentional.
- Funeral Expenses up to S$5,000
- Repatriation of Remains to Home Country up to S$5,000
- Return Air-Ticket for 2 family members (or appointed persons) up to S$6,000 in the event of death.
- Accidental Death Benefit of S$15,000.
Outpatient Specialist Benefits
- Covers treatment in Singapore only.
- Covers treatment in the A&E department of a Singapore Government Restructured Hospital.
Covers consultation including prescribed drugs, diagnostic/laboratory tests recommended by a Specialist from the Fullerton Health @ NTU or A&E of a Singapore Government Restructured Hospital.
- Covers consultation and treatment by a Psychiatrist of a Singapore Government/Restructured Hospital or Private Hospital/Clinic including the Fullerton Health @ NTU and must be referred by the Fullerton Health @ NTU or A&E of a Singapore Government / Restructured Hospital.
- Cover in-house Psychiatric consultation and treatment at Fullerton Health @ NTU.
- Outpatient and minor surgery done at Fullerton Health @ NTU or Fullerton Healthcare Group.
- Outpatient physiotherapy referred by Fullerton Health @ NTU
- Outpatient TCM treatments referred by Fullerton Health @ NTU
- Outpatient Specialist Treatment, Outpatient Mental Health and Outpatient Minor Surgery up to S$1,000 per policy year.
- Mental/ Psychiatric treatments, Outpatient physiotherapy and Outpatient TCM treatments referred by Fullerton Health @ NTU up to S$1,000 per policy year.
- Eligible hospitalisation / surgery expenses incurred for emergency treatment while overseas up to the reasonable and customary cost of treatment in a B1 ward in Singapore Government Restructured Hospital, but not for intended or pre-arranged overseas treatment.
- To seek treatment in your home country, please contact RHI hotline for approval prior to treatment.
- Outpatient specialist treatment incurred overseas is not covered. If you are going overseas for exchange / internship programmes, you are strongly advised to have additional travel insurance coverage as the limits of this insurance may not be sufficient.
The information on this website is a summary and is meant as a guide only. Coverage is subjected to the terms conditions and exclusions of RHI’s polices. Any discrepancy between the information on this website and policies is unintentional