Our Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) specialists at the Raffles ENT Centre evaluate and treat both children and adults with ear, nose, throat, head and neck problems. These may include loss of hearing, balance and coordination, ringing in the ears, sinuses, and voice and speech disorders.
In addition, our ENT surgeons manage obstructive sleep apnoea and attend to related structures of the head and neck. A supportive team of specialist nurses, speech therapists, are also at hand to assist you or your child.
General Ear, Nose and Throat Services
- Loss of hearing and balance
- Disorders of sinus
- Headache with sinus components
- Nasal infections
- Nasal Obstruction and deviated septum
- Voice and other throat problems
- ENT related surgeries
- Childhood Ear, Nose and Throat disorders
Head and Neck Screening
- Head and neck cancer, particularly nasopharyngeal cancer
- ENT assessment for licensing of Divers, Pilots and Laser Operators