From screening for myopia to cataract surgery, we provide a full range of medical and surgical services. Individual attention is accorded to all our patients, be it a routine check-up, procedure, extended or emergency care.
Our ophthalmologists, together with optometrists and opticians, provide both routine and complex care for patients of all ages who have eye diseases or vision disorders.
- General ophthalmology conditions (Eye blurring, redness, itchiness, discomfort, dryness and eyelid swelling)
- Ocular emergencies (Eye trauma and eye foreign body)
- Cataract surgery (Toric and multifocal lens implants)
- Contact lenses complications and fitting
- Refractive surgery (LASIK / PRK)
- Corneal disease management (Corneal ulcer, keratoconus, inherited corneal dystrophy)
- Corneal surgery (Pterygium, corneal transplantation, collagen cross linking)
- Diabetic eye screening and diabetic retinopathy management
- Retinal disease management (Floaters and age related macular degeneration)
- Retinal surgery (Retinal tears and retinal detachment)
- Glaucoma screening and management
- Refractive error and progressive myopia management (Myopia control)
- Paediatric ophthalmology and amblyopia (Lazy eye)
- Adult and paediatric strabismus management and surgery (Double vision, eye misalignment)
- Comprehensive eye health and high myopia screening
- Industrial laser licensing and driving license screening
- Aviation licensing eye examination and management
For Industrial licensing screening appointment, select "Specialist Appointment", under purpose of visit select “Ophthalmology”. State the licence requirements in the “Remarks”.