From 8 November 2021, Raffles Eye Centre will be relocated to the Raffles Specialist Centre on level 16. We look forward to serving you at our new premise.
From screening for myopia to cataract surgery, we provide a full range of medical and surgical services. Individual attention is accorded to all our patients, be it a routine check-up, procedure, extended or emergency care.
Our ophthalmologists, together with optometrists and opticians, provide both routine and complex care for patients of all ages who have eye diseases or vision disorders.
- General ophthalmology conditions (Eye blurring, redness, itchiness, discomfort, dryness and eyelid swelling)
- Ocular emergencies (Eye trauma and eye foreign body)
- Cataract surgery (Toric and multifocal lens implants)
- Contact lenses complications and fitting
- Refractive surgery (LASIK / PRK)
- Corneal disease management (Corneal ulcer, keratoconus, inherited corneal dystrophy)
- Corneal surgery (Pterygium, corneal transplantation, collagen cross linking)
- Diabetic eye screening and diabetic retinopathy management
- Retinal disease management (Floaters and age related macular degeneration)
- Retinal surgery (Retinal tears and retinal detachment)
- Glaucoma screening and management
- Refractive error and progressive myopia management (Myopia control)
- Paediatric ophthalmology and amblyopia (Lazy eye)
- Adult and paediatric strabismus management and surgery (Double vision, eye misalignment)
- Comprehensive eye health and high myopia screening
- Industrial laser licensing and driving license screening
- Aviation licensing eye examination and management
For Industrial licensing screening appointment, select "Specialist Appointment", under purpose of visit select “Ophthalmology”. State the licence requirements in the “Remarks”.