More than 5000 people die from cardiovascular disease every year in Singapore*.
Most of such deaths occur as a result of coronary heart disease.
The risks include:
- Older Age
- Male Gender
- High Blood Pressure
- High Blood Cholesterol
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Family History of Heart Disease or Sudden Death
The risk can be higher during vigorous exercise, especially among individuals who are usually sedentary.
Screen for your cardiac risks, and learn from your heart specialist how to manage them for your own safety and to maintain a healthy life.
* Adapted from Singapore Heart Foundation.
Sudden Cardiac Arrest Screening
Clinical Assessment & Review
- Consultation by Cardiologist
- Total Cholesterol
- HDL Cholesterol
- LDL Cholesterol
- TC/HDL Ratio
Liver Function Test
- Total Protein
- A/G Ratio
- Treadmill Stress Test
- 2D Echocardiogram
Raffles Heart Centre
Provides a one-stop specialist care for the screening, diagnosis and treatment of heart conditions. Our services include coronary angiography, stenting, electrophysiology studies, catheter ablations, cardiac device implantations and cardiac surgery.
Terms and Conditions
- Prior appointment is needed.
- Listed price and terms are subject to changes without prior notice.
- Listed code is applicable only for online purchases.