At Raffles Neuroscience Centre, we are committed to delivering high-quality, personalised care for all our patients through research-proven treatment options, state-of-the-art technology, and clinical excellence.
Our group practice model – where specialists work as a team to provide patients the quality assurance of medical services that are integrated, peer reviewed and medically audited – enables our patients to tap on the experience and expertise of neurologist, neurosurgeons, interventional radiologists, nursing and allied health professionals as well as other specialists in Raffles Hospital.
A customised treatment plan is made for each patient and includes the use of minimally invasive approaches to neurosurgery and neuro-interventional treatments, which translate to faster recovery and less post procedural pain.
Get advice on whether you should seek medical attention for your headache
- Movement disorders
- Neurological disorders (i.e.: degenerative, muscular, ophthalmology)
- Brain Tumour Surgery
- Neurosurgery (i.e.: functional, skull base, trauma, vascular)
- Spinal Surgery
- Brain Aneurysm Coiling
- Emergency Non-Haemorrhagic Stroke Management
- Carotid and Intracranial Angioplasty / Stent Placement (Stroke Prevention)
- Management of Arteriovenous Malformations (AVM) of Brain, Face & Spine
- Tumour Embolisation and Blockage of Excessive Bleeding Vessels