Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is a well-established system of medicine that is based on the accumulated clinical experience of many TCM practitioners over thousands of years.
Raffles Chinese Medicine – Hong Kong is established in 2012. All of our practitioners are registered under the Chinese Medicine Council of Hong Kong and have experience in TCM treatments such as acupuncture, Tui Na, herbal medicine, cupping, and Tian-jiu Therapy.
Our Chinese Medicine Physicians (CMPs) are dedicated to provide the most effective and authentic Chinese Medical Care to facilitate recovery and achieve best treatment outcomes. Services include internal medicine (respiratory, digestive, neurology, vascular, urology, endocrine, oncology), dermatology, gynaecology, paediatrics and musculoskeletal problems.
Conditions that may benefit from Chinese Medicine treatments:
- Common Conditions – Cold, Cough and Travel Discomfort
- Allergy – Rhinitis, Asthma and Eczema
- Pain Management – Neck and Shoulder, Lower Back, Sciatica, Joints,
Trigeminal Neuralgia and Strain
- Women’s Health – Menstrual Disorders, Infertility and Menopausal Syndrome
- Men’s Health – Impotence and Prostatitis
- Skin Condition - Acne, Eczema, Alopecia and Psoriasis
- Neurological Condition – Vertigo and Tinnitus, Headache, Stroke Rehabilitation
and Facial Palsy
- Digestive Problems – Epigastric Discomfort, Belching and Acid Reflux, Diarrhoea
- Emotions, Stress Related Conditions – Anxiety, Chronic Fatigue and Insomnia Depression
- Cancer – Post-radiotherapy / Chemotherapy and Cancer Aftercare
- Weight Control