For couples seeking help to conceive a baby, we offer the full spectrum of fertility treatment options. Our centre is known for its eminence in diagnosing, treating and supporting couples with fertility issues and is accredited by Australia’s Reproductive Technology Accreditation (RTAC). Our centre continues to satisfy the requirements of The Fertility Society of Australia Reproductive Technology Accreditation Committee Code of Practice (International Edition).
Our dedicated team of fertility specialists, embryologists and fertility nurses will personalise a treatment programme in order to give each couple the best chance of realising your dream for a baby.
Fertility Assessment for Couples
Raffles Fertility Assessment for Couples is a great starting point for couples to evaluate their fertility health and determine any underlying issues that may cause infertility.
Raffles Fertility Centre provides every patient with an objective and thorough overview of their fertility situation. This includes a review of each treatment's success statistics, time frame and risks associated with any given procedure(s).
- Infertility investigations
- Semen analysis
- Medical treatments for hormonal problems, anovulation, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), and untreated chlamydia infection
- Surgical treatments for uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, endometrial and cervical polyps, tubal disorders
- Advanced keyhole surgery (laparoscopy and hysteroscopy surgery)
- Ovulation induction and monitoring
- Super-ovulation and Intrauterine Insemination (SO IUI)
- In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Blastocyst culture
- Cryopreservation of sperms and embryos
- Embryo and sperm freezing
- Storage of semen before chemotherapy / radiotherapy
Planning for Pregnancy: What do you need to know
- Fit for Pregnancy: Health Behaviours and Risk Factors
- Infertility Information: What you need to know for your initial consultation
- Available treatments for Infertility
- Caring for your emotional and psychological well-being