Raffles Hospital provides different types of maternity packages that meet the needs of every mother. Our experienced team of obstetricians and gynaecologists aim to provide comprehensive quality care and service during this precious moment while preparing you for the birth of your baby.
As a Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative (BFHI) accredited hospital, we recommend skin-to-skin contact, a practice whereby the baby is laid directly on the mother's chest after birth. This keeps the baby warm and calm for at least an hour or so until his / her first feed.
We also encourage rooming-in – letting your baby stay with you during your stay in the hospital as it promotes mother and baby interaction to make breastfeeding easier.
For more information on Raffles Hospital Accreditation Journey, please click here
|Hospital Charges||Maximum Medisave Claimable3|
|Single Room||2-Bedded Room|
2 nights stay for mother & baby
|Normal Delivery with Epidural|
2 nights stay for mother & baby
|Elective Caesarean section|
3 nights stay for mother & baby
Terms and Conditions
1. The delivery packages are applicable to standard hospital charges for the mother and baby during the stay which include:
- 2 or 3 nights stay in choice of 1 or 2 bedded room and daily treatment fee
- Standard medical / surgical consumables commonly used for delivery in the delivery suite, operating theatre and ward
- Nursing care and common ward procedures for delivery
- Cardiotocography (CTG) up to 8 hours for normal delivery
- Lactation counselling and parentcraft
- Confinement menu
- Complimentary lodging and meals for companion (Single Room packages only)
- Newborn care at Nursery
- Newborn blood screening for G6PD, ABO blood type, serum TSH
- BCG and Hepatitis B vaccination (first dose)
- Vitamin K injection and Bilirubin screen for baby
- Newborn hearing test
2. The package prices stated above does not include the following:
- Professional fees for obstetrician, anaesthetist and paediatrician
- Treatment of complications, additional procedures and extended stay
- Assisted deliveries, horoscopic deliveries, emergency Caesarean section
- Room upgrade and non-standard medical/ surgical consumables such as abdominal binder
- Delivery and management of premature baby, twins/ triplets
- Neonatal special care such as phototherapy, additional newborn tests e.g. metabolic screening
- Admission to Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Emergency services, specialist outpatient services, laboratory tests and diagnostic imaging services
3. Estimated maximum MediSave claimable limits includes $900 for antenatal care.
4. Package payment is collected in full upon admission.
5. Prices include GST and are subjected to periodic review.
Our confinement menu is designed to provide essential nutrients for recuperating mothers, restoring their body’s health after childbirth.
Our consultant and team will provide tips on general baby care such as bathing, bottle feeding, weaning, and breastfeeding.
One-to-one session with our certified lactation consultant and team to help you if you have any breastfeeding concerns after discharge.
- Flat Screen TV
- Free WiFi
- Safe Deposit Box
- Hairdryer, iron and ironing board are available upon request at no extra charge.
- In-Room Dining Menu Choose from a variety of cuisines which include Western, Asian favourites and Japanese meals, prepared for you by our kitchen with the supervision of our dietitians.
Maternity tours are conducted three times a week at the following days and timings:
- Monday: 3.00pm
- Wednesday: 3.00pm
- Saturday: 3.00pm
Business Centre at Level 8
(Please arrive five minutes before any of the scheduled tours.)
Make an Appointment
Make an appointment online or contact a women's clinic near you to consult a gynaecologist / obstetrician. To make an appointment, select "Specialist Appointment". Under Specialist Appointment Details, select "Obstetrics & Gynaecology".