Raffles Hospital provides different types of maternity packages that meet the needs of every mother. Our experienced team of obstetricians and gynaecologists aims to provide comprehensive quality care and service during this precious moment while preparing you for the birth of your baby.
As a Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative (BFHI) accredited hospital, we recommend skin-to-skin contact, a practice whereby the baby is laid directly on the mother's chest after birth. This keeps the baby warm and calm for at least an hour or so until his / her first feed.
We also encourage rooming-in – letting your baby stay with you during your stay in the hospital as it promotes mother and baby interaction to make breastfeeding easier.
For more information on Raffles Hospital Accreditation Journey, please click here
Include mother & baby
Include obstetrician, paediatrician & anaesthetist
|Maximum Claim for Medisave|
|2-Bedded Room||Single Room|
2 nights stay
($2,782 including GST)
($3,424 including GST)
($4,708 including GST)
|Normal Delivery with Epidural|
2 nights stay
($3,157 including GST)
($3,799 including GST)
($5,511 including GST)
|Elective Caesarean section|
3 nights stay
($4,227 including GST)
($5,671 including GST)
($7,041 including GST)
Terms and Conditions
1) The delivery packages are applicable to standard hospital charges during the stay which include:
- Two nights stay for normal delivery, three nights stay for Elective Caesarean section in choice of single or two-bedded room and daily treatment fees
- Standard medical / surgical consumables commonly used for delivery in delivery suite, operating theatre and ward
- Nursing care and common ward procedures for delivery
- Up to eight hours of Cardiotocography (CTG) for normal delivery
- Confinement menu
- Newborn care in Nursery
- Blood screening for G6PD, ABO blood type and Serum TSH
- BCG and Hepatitis B vaccination (first dose)
- Vitamin K injection and bilirubin screening
- Hearing test
2) The delivery packages are offered by your doctor based on your condition. The professional fees include:
- Obstetrician’s fees for delivery and daily attendance fee
- Paediatrician’s ward charges for baby
- Anaesthetist’s fees for epidural or general anaesthesia
3) The packages does not include the following:
- Treatment of complications and additional procedures
- Delivery and care for premature baby, twins / triplets
- Assisted deliveries, horoscopic deliveries, emergency Caesarean section
- Neonatal special care such as phototherapy, admission to Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
4) Prices are subjected to periodic review. Other terms and conditions apply.
Our confinement menu is designed to provide essential nutrients for recuperating mothers, restoring their body’s health after childbirth.
Our consultant and team will provide tips on general baby care such as bathing, bottle feeding, weaning, and breastfeeding.
One-to-one session with our certified lactation consultant and team to help you if you have any breastfeeding concerns after discharge.
- Flat Screen TV
- Free WiFi
- Safe Deposit Box
- Hairdryer, iron and ironing board are available upon request at no extra charge.
- In-Room Dining Menu Choose from a variety of cuisines which include Western, Asian favourites and Japanese meals, prepared for you by our kitchen with the supervision of our dietitians.
Wondering what to expect during the magical moment when your baby arrives? Join us for a maternity tour to preview our full range of maternity facilities and services.
Maternity tours are conducted three times a week at the following days and timings:
- Monday: 4.00pm
- Wednesday: 11.30am
- Saturday: 2.30pm
Business Centre at Level 8
(Please arrive five minutes before any of the scheduled tours.)