Raffles Women's Centre is an integrated obstetrics and gynaecological specialist centre that has one of the largest teams of Consultant Obstetricians & Gynaecologists in the private healthcare sector.
Our centre offers state-of-the-art facilities and our counsellors, nurses, and midwives provide sensitive and expert maternity and non-maternity medical and surgical care for women of all ages.
Our services range from primary care services such as screening and diagnosis of various gynaecological conditions, to tertiary care for advanced medical conditions. From admission to discharge, you can expect streamlined care from our team of experienced medical professionals.
Join our maternity tours to preview our full range of maternity facilities and services.
This antenatal class teaches participants about labour, delivery, maternal nutrition, exercise, and how to care for your baby.
Health Screening for Women
Early detection of health conditions can improve treatment outcomes. Our health screening packages for women include a consultation with a gynaecologist.
Pap Smear Screening
Cervical cancer is one of the top ten cancers among women and the risk of cervical cancer increases with age. Protect yourself against cervical cancer. Make an appointment for a pap smear screening.
Screening and Prevention
- Pre-invasive Disease of the Cervix and Cervical Cancer
- Pap Smear Screening
- HPV Test
- Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia (CIN) 1-2-3
- Annual Health Screening for Women
- Cervical cancer
- Endometrial cancer
- Ovarian cancer
- Uterine fibroids
- Ovarian cysts
- Endometrial and cervical polyps
- Menstrual problems
- Menorrhagia (heavy menstrual bleeding)
- Dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation / abdominal cramps)
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Vaginal infections
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Urinary incontinence
- Uterine prolapse
- Antenatal Courses
- Routine Antenatal Care and Screening for Foetal Anomalies
- Antenatal blood tests including Down Syndrome’s Screening, Thalassemia, Gestational DM, Pre-eclampsia
- Non Invasive Prenatal Test (NIPT)
- First Trimester Scans (FTS)
- Foetal Anomaly Scans (FAS)
- Doppler Ultrasound Scans
- Maternity Tour
- Delivery Packages
- Postnatal Check Up
Foetal Maternal Medicine
- Management of High Risk Pregnancy
- Multiple Pregnancies
- Fetal Growth Restriction
- Prenatal Diagnosis
- Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS)
- Foetal Therapy
- Contraception and sterilization:
pills, intrauterine device (IUD) or tubal ligation
Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS) and Gynaecological Surgeries
- Ovarian Cystectomy