Raffles Women's Centre is an integrated obstetrics and gynaecological specialist centre that has one of the largest teams of Consultant Obstetricians & Gynaecologists in the private healthcare sector.
Our centre offers state-of-the-art facilities and our counsellors, nurses, and midwives provide sensitive and expert maternity and non-maternity medical and surgical care for women of all ages.
Our services range from primary care services such as screening and diagnosis of various gynaecological conditions, to tertiary care for advanced medical conditions. From admission to discharge, you can expect streamlined care from our team of experienced medical professionals.
- Antenatal Courses
- Routine Antenatal Care and Screening for Foetal Anomalies
- Antenatal blood tests including Down Syndrome’s Screening, Thalassemia, Gestational DM, Pre-eclampsia
- Non Invasive Prenatal Test (NIPT)
- First Trimester Scans (FTS)
- Foetal Anomaly Scans (FAS)
- Doppler Ultrasound Scans
- Maternity Tour
- Delivery Packages
- Postnatal Check Up
Foetal Maternal Medicine
- Management of High Risk Pregnancy
- Multiple Pregnancies
- Fetal Growth Restriction
- Prenatal Diagnosis
- Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS)
- Foetal Therapy
- Contraception and sterilization:
pills, intrauterine device (IUD) or tubal ligation