You are about to experience CHILDBIRTH, an important and wonderful journey of your life.
With this in mind, the antenatal class aims to help you and your partner to prepare for the experiences ahead as a new parent. It is also an excellent way to meet with other parents-to-be, and to share support and information with them.
We will cover topics on labour and delivery, maternal nutrition, exercise, as well as provide practical advices on how to care for your baby in your journey to parenthood.
Our programme comprises of seven (7) comprehensive lessons. The lessons will allow you to raise any questions and concerns you may have with our midwives, physiotherapist, dietitian and parent-craft educator.
You may select your preferred individual classes or attend the full 7-Lesson Course @ S$298!
(From 12th week of pregnancy onwards)
Venue: Raffles Hospital, Level 11, Learning Centre
Date: Every Tuesday (except if the class falls on a Public Holiday)
Time: 6.30pm to 8.30pm
- Parents who are attending the full 7-lesson course may start attending any available classes from the date of purchase as per the dates indicated in the schedule below.
Classes do not need to be in running order.
- Parents who are attending individual classes, please follow only the schedule dates of the selected topic accordingly.
3 remaining classes for 2019:
- Topic 5 - Post Natal Care: 3rd Dec 2019
- Topic 6 - Breastfeeding: 10th Dec 2019
- Topic 7 - Newborn Care: 17th Dec 2019
Registration at Raffles Women Centre
At registration, full payment of $298 per couple (GST included) will be collected.
For couples who have had a baby and only require refresher lesson, the fee is $59.90 per topic (applies for topic 1, 2 & 3), and $68 per topic (applies for topic 4, 5, 6 & 7).
Register at Raffles Hospital, Level 12, Raffles Women Centre or you select the packages online.