The home-based 6-monthly medical examination (6ME) for domestic workers has been discontinued. Should you require a 6ME for your domestic worker, please proceed to your nearest Raffles Medical clinic. Thank you.
Your foreign domestic worker is required to screen for pregnancy and infectious diseases every six months. Enjoy the convenience of a home-based screening, where we arrange for our medical personnel to go to your home / preferred location to conduct the screening.
Home-Based Foreign Domestic Worker 6ME
This service includes:
- Laboratory (Blood) Test:
- Test for Syphilis (VDRL)
- Pregnancy Screen (bHCG)
This price is applicable for locations in mainland Singapore only. A $10.70 surcharge applies for locations in Sentosa.
Fasting is not required.
Important: Health Declaration
The FDW will need to monitor her temperature for three days prior to the appointment. The screening will not be done if she experiences fever symptoms.
False Declaration Is An Offence Under The Infectious Diseases Act.
How it works?
- Please arrange the screening appointment date to be at least 14 days before the due date stated on the MOM medical screening form.
- Test results will be ready within 3 working days from the day of the screening.
- If the MOM's medical screening form indicates that a chest X-ray is required, the X-ray will be done at a Raffles Medical clinic. The cost of the x-ray is payable at the clinic.
- Test results will only be submitted to MOM if required (if mandated or positive).
- Please only book your helper’s screening after you have received MOM's notification letter.
- A soft-copy of the results will be emailed to you.
Terms & Conditions
- Price is in Singapore dollars and inclusive of GST.
- On the day of the appointment, your helper would need to present her identification and the 6ME screening form, to our medical personnel, for verification.
- Items in the package are non-exchangeable and non-refundable, including unutilised portion.
- You may transfer the service to another person.
- Not valid with other corporate programmes.
- Listed terms are subject to change without prior notice.