Lasting Power of Attorney Review @ $88.82 inclusive of GST
The Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) is a legal document that allows a person (donor) aged 21 years and above to appoint one or more persons (donee(s)) to make decisions on his behalf should he lose the mental capacity to do so. This document needs to be signed by a Certificate Issuer -an accepted Medical Practitioner (doctor) / lawyer or psychiatrist– who will certify that the donor understands the implications of making an LPA.
Raffles Medical offers a panel of doctors who are LPA Certificate Issuers.
Benefits of LPA
- Allows a trusted person(s) of your choice to act on your behalf over personal welfare and / or property & affairs matters, should you lose mental capacity
- Provides peace of mind for yourself and your loved ones should you lose mental capacity
Making an LPA allows you to appoint one or more persons (donee (s) ) who can step forward to act on your behalf if you lose mental capacity to make your own decisions. Your donee(s) can act in two broad areas – personal welfare and / or property and affairs matters.
You need to be at least 21 years old, and have mental capacity. You will need to register the completed LPA Form 1 and other relevant documents with the Office of the Public Guardian (OPG).
Please refer to OPG’s website for more details.
Please bring along your NRIC / Passport, and fill out the LPA Form 1.
The LPA Application Pack can be downloaded from the Office of the Public Guardian website.
Raffles Medical offers a panel of doctors who are Certificate Issuers. Please click here for the list of clinics.
Yes, please call the clinic directly for your appointment.
Please refer to the Office of the Public Guardian for further details.
Source: Office of the Public Guardian
With dedicated doctors, nurses and clinic staff, you will get the highest quality of consultation, treatment and management for all of your primary health needs.
Terms and Conditions
- Price is in Singapore dollars and inclusive of GST.
- Prior appointment is required. Please call your preferred Raffles Medical clinic.
- Items in the LPA review are non-exchangeable and non-refundable, including unutilised portion.
- Not valid with other corporate programmes.
- Listed price and terms are subject to change without prior notice