At Raffles, we strive to help mothers achieve a smooth journey to parenthood.
We have a dedicated team of experienced doctors and nurses to support your medical needs from conception to pregnancy to delivery, and thereafter, infant care.
Our team of experienced obstetricians provides the following services as well as specialised scans:
During the antenatal period:
- Regular checks
- Blood pressure & urine checks
- Routine blood tests during the first and third trimesters
- Vaccination during the pregnancy
Antenatal tests and screening
- Routine antenatal screening blood tests
- Screening for chromosomal abnormalities including Down's Syndrome
- Ultrasound scan for Nuchal translucency (NT), nasal bone (NB), structural abnormalities, Doppler studies of the uterine artery and mean arterial pressure.
- First Trimester Screening (FTS) / One-stop Clinic for Assessment of Risk for Fetal Anomalies (OSCAR)
- Non-invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT)
Additional Diagnostic Tests When Required
- Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS)
Foetal Anomaly Scan (FAS)
To screen for foetal structural abnormalities, the placental location, the uterine artery blood flows and the cervical length.
Post-delivery check up
- Growth scan and Doppler studies
- 3D or 4D ultrasound scan
Include mother & baby
Include obstetrician, paediatrician & anaesthetist
Maximum Claim for Medisave
2 nights stay
($2,782 including GST)
($3,424 including GST)
($4,708 including GST)
Normal Delivery with Epidural
2 nights stay
($3,157 including GST)
($3,799 including GST)
($5,511 including GST)
Elective Caesarean section
3 nights stay
($4,227 including GST)
($5,671 including GST)
($7,041 including GST)
Terms and Conditions
1) The delivery packages are applicable to standard hospital charges during the stay which include:
- Two nights stay for normal delivery, three nights stay for Elective Caesarean section in choice of single or two-bedded room and daily treatment fees
- Standard medical / surgical consumables commonly used for delivery in delivery suite, operating theatre and ward
- Nursing care and common ward procedures for delivery
- Up to eight hours of Cardiotocography (CTG) for normal delivery
- Confinement menu
- Newborn care in Nursery
- Blood screening for G6PD, ABO blood type and Serum TSH
- BCG and Hepatitis B vaccination (first dose)
- Vitamin K injection and bilirubin screening
- Hearing test
2) The delivery packages are offered by your doctor based on your condition. The professional fees include:
- Obstetrician’s fees for delivery and daily attendance fee
- Paediatrician’s ward charges for baby
- Anaesthetist’s fees for epidural or general anaesthesia
3) The packages does not include the following:
- Treatment of complications and additional procedures
- Delivery and care for premature baby, twins / triplets
- Assisted deliveries, horoscopic deliveries, emergency Caesarean section
- Neonatal special care such as phototherapy, admission to Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
4) Prices are subjected to periodic review. Other terms and conditions apply.
Our confinement menu is designed to provide essential nutrients for recuperating mothers, restoring their body’s health after childbirth.
Our consultant and team will provide tips on general baby care such as bathing, bottle feeding, weaning, and breastfeeding.
One-to-one session with our certified lactation consultant and team to help you if you have any breastfeeding concerns after discharge.
- Flat Screen TV
- Free WiFi
- Safe Deposit Box
- Hairdryer, iron and ironing board are available upon request at no extra charge.
- In-Room Dining Menu Choose from a variety of cuisines which include Western, Asian favourites and Japanese meals, prepared for you by our kitchen with the supervision of our dietitians.
Wondering what to expect during the magical moment when your baby arrives? Join us for a maternity tour to preview our full range of maternity facilities and services.
Maternity tours are conducted three times a week at the following days and timings:
Business Centre at Level 8
(Please arrive five minutes before any of the scheduled tours.)