Bringing you to your favourite city - safely
Starting from 12 November 2020, book your pre-departure COVID-19 test in advance and conveniently through the Raffles Connect app.
A one-stop solution, the Raffles Connect app also allows you to receive your pre-departure tests results and has options for Telemedicine as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
COVID-19 polymerase chain reaction (PCR)
- Can I request to take a swab test to see if I have contracted COVID-19?
No. For those who are physically fit, voluntary swabbing for COVID-19 is not permitted; individuals must apply for approval from the Ministry of Health (MOH) for a COVID-19 swab polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test. This applies to business and leisure travellers.From 1 December 2020, individuals do not need to apply for approval to take the COVID-19 PCR test.
- I am eligible for a COVID-19 swab test. What is next?
Please proceed to make an appointment online via our Raffles Connect app. You will be assigned an appointment slot nearest to your departure date.
- What documents must I bring on the day of the swab test?
- Singapore NRIC or Birth Certificate or Identification Card
- Approval for COVID-19 PCR test from MOH or Reciprocal Green Lane travel documentation
- How much is a COVID-19 PCR test with Raffles Medical?
The price of a COVID-19 PCR test in our Raffles Medical clinics is SGD199.
Kindly note that prices are subject to change.
- Are there any subsidies for COVID-19 PCR tests for travellers?
There are no subsidies for travellers.
- When will I receive my COVID-19 PCR test result?
The COVID-19 PCR test results will be available to you within 24-36 hours of the swab test.
- How will I receive my COVID-19 swab test result?
Your COVID-19 PCR test result will be sent to you via your individual email account and available on your Raffles Connect app. You will also receive the physical copy of your test resuts at the Raffles Medical clinic in Singapore.
- I am travelling from Singapore to Hong Kong, when do I need to complete my COVID-19 PCR test by?Travellers from Singapore departing for Hong Kong will be required to apply for approval to take their COVID-19 PCR test at least seven days before departure and will need a confirmed flight ticket to Hong Kong to do so. From 1 December 2020, travellers would not need to apply for approval to take the test.Travellers must test negative on COVID-19 PCR tests within 72 hours before their scheduled departure time. For more information, travellers can refer to the official Immigrations and Checkpoint Authority (ICA) website on the Air Travel Bubble (ATB).
- I am travelling from Singapore to Hong Kong. Where can I get my COVID-19 swab test? Currently 36 Raffles Medical clinics in Singapore are approved for COVID-19 PCR test including the 24-hour clinic at Changi Airport Terminal 3. The full list of approved clinics is available here. Book your appointment for the COVID-19 PCR test through the Raffles Connect app.
- I am travelling from Hong Kong to Singapore. Where can I get my COVID-19 swab test?
More information about the list of approved COVID-19 swab test testing locations in Hong Kong is available here.
- What is the process to applying for a travel pass for the Hong Kong-Singapore Air Travel Bubble (ATB)? More information about the process for travelling to Hong Kong from Singapore is available on the official Immigrations and Checkpoint Authority (ICA) website on the ATB for travellers from Singapore.