Visit any one of our Raffles Medical Clinics for your medical check-up.
Our network of clinics provides health check-ups for pre-employment, insurance, applications for tertiary education, immigration, certification of fitness for sport activities or to meet statutory requirements.
Employment / Overseas Placement
- Pre-work Assessment
- Periodic Work Assessment
Entry into Tertiary / Educational Institutions
- Entry into Polytechnic
- Entry into University Local / Overseas Study (US, UK, Japan, New Zeland, Germany)
- All Insurance Requirements Local / Overseas
Vocational Medical Check-Ups
- Maid Employment
- Food Handlers
- Immigration / Permanent Residency Applications
- Work Permit / Employment Pass Applications
- Driving Licence Certification
- Vocational Licence Applications
Commercial and Student Pilot Licensing
Occupational Health and Factory Visits
For your health check at our clinics, please note:
No appointment is required except for insurance check-ups. For insurance check-up, please call your nearest Raffles Medical Clinic for an appointment.
Please bring along:
- NRIC / Passport or Employment Pass
- Official request letter (if any)
For group check-up arrangements, please contact our Corporate Services Executives at Tel: 6812 6688 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.