What can I expect for my hospital bill?
All patients can choose to undergo financial counselling. However, if the patient is unfit for the session, an appropriate representative can attend on his / her behalf.
When will I know?
Prior to your admission / treatment, you will be advised on the estimated cost.
What can you expect to know from your estimated bill size?
As the estimation is based on our historical data, your actual bill may vary.
- Treatment costs
- Procedure prescribed by your doctor
- Admission deposit
Related Article: What will it cost – My Hospital Bill
- How do I request for a refund for unutilised test /services?
- What is the cost for a health check at Raffles Medical clinics?
- What are the charges for Raffles Dental services?
- What are the room rates at Raffles Hospital?
- What are the charges for a specialist consultation?
- I need a copy of my hospitalisation bill