Your doctor will at an appropriate time advise you when you may expect to be discharged from the hospital.
Watch this video to know what to expect during the hospitalisation discharge process.
As part of our total patient care service, your nurse will work with you and your family to plan for your continuing care after discharge.
Before you leave, your nurse will provide you with the following:
- Medication prescribed and advice on its use
- Follow-up appointment with your specialist or GP
- Self-care information or instructions, where necessary
- Medical Certificate, if necessary
- Your nurse may arrange other referrals for care arrangements or follow-up treatment, if necessary.
The hospital’s check-out time is 12.00pm. Should you need to extend your stay till 5.00pm on the same day, a surcharge of $200 will be levied. Rooms occupied beyond 5.00pm will be charged at the full day rate.
For your safety, we advise that you have a relative or a friend to accompany you home.