IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL INPATIENT VISITORS
To protect vulnerable patients, only a maximum of two nominated visitors will be allowed. On admission, patients may nominate two visitors that can visit them. However, only ONE person is allowed to visit the patient at a time. Visiting is only allowed from 12-2pm, daily. There should be no changing of designated visitor unless with valid reasons.
Exceptions may be allowed for patients who are critically ill, or have other select conditions, on compassionate grounds.
Raffles Hospital is in the process of aligning our policy with MOH. Please bear with us in the transition period as we work to ensure the safety of our patients and visitors.
Anyone entering Raffles Hospital must complete a Health Declaration Form and SafeEntry check-in at the entrance of Raffles Specialist Centre and must wear your own mask.
We know that it is inevitable to feel anxious about not being able to visit your loved ones when you want to. We seek your understanding that such measures will help reduce our patients’ risk of infection and keep them safe.
Raffles Hospital Management
Situated just outside the CBD area at Bugis along North Bridge Road, getting to Raffles Hospital is a breeze regardless of the mode of transport you choose.
Address: 585 North Bridge Road, Singapore 188770
- Take Airport Boulevard to ECP
- Follow ECP to Rochor Rd (exit 15 )
- Merge onto Rochor Rd and turn right onto Victoria St
- Take the 1st right onto Ophir Rd followed by the 1st right onto North
- Bridge Road
- Take BKE and PIE to Whitley Rd. Take exit 19 from PIE
- From Whitley Road, take Dunearn Rd, Newton Flyover and Bukit Timah Rd to Ophir Road
- Turn right from Ophir Road onto North Bridge Road, destination will be on the right
- Take South Canal Rd and North Canal Rd to Eu Tong Sen St
- Take Hill St and Victoria St
- Turn right onto Ophir Rd
- Take the 1st right onto North Bridge Rd, destination will be on the right
- Continue on AYE to Merchant Rd. Take exit 2 from CTE
- Take Hill St, merge onto Merchant Rd
- Turn left onto Eu Tong Sen St, continue onto Hill St and onto Victoria 2St
- Turn right onto Ophir Rd and take the 1st right onto North Bridge Rd
- Destination will be on the right
Take a short 5-minutes walk from Bugis MRT station (EW12 / DT14) to reach Raffles Hospital.
North Bridge Road
7, 32, 51, 61, 63, 80, 145, 175, 197 & 851
2N, 48, 4N, 57 & 7N
2, 7, 12, 32, 33, 51, 61, 63, 80, 130, 133, 145, 175, 197, 851, 960, 980 & NR7
Secure Parking Singapore Pte Ltd
Tel: 6592 2705 (24hrs Hotline)
wef 1 Jul 2019
|Mondays to Sundays & Public Holidays||$2.80 for the first hour or part thereof
$1.70 subsequent half hour or part thereof
$7.90 per day from 00 00hrs to 2359hrs
|Season Parking Rates at Raffles Hospital Carpark|
|Mondays to Sundays & Public Holidays||$0.90 Per entry|
* Grace Period First 5 Minutes Upon Entry