Our care team is sensitive to your needs and provides thorough care for the diagnosis, management and treatment of your health concerns.
- Skin Cancer Surveillance
- Evaluation of Skin Growths
- Treatment of Skin Rash
- Botox for Sweaty Palms, Underarms & Feet (Hyperhidrosis)
- Diagnosis & Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Skin Prick & Patch Test
- Skin Allergy Screening
Hair and Nail
- Management of Hair, Scalp and Nail Disorders
- Cryosurgery for warts/ skin growths
- Skin and Nail Surgery
- Skin Cancer Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Removal of Moles
Aesthetic Skin Treatment
- Facial Fillers
- Chemical Peels
- Laser treatment for Pigmentation, Tattoos & Vascular Lesions
- Laser Skin Tightening
- Laser treatment for Acne scars & Skin Rejuvenation
- Laser Hair Removal
Ultherapy is a safe, non-surgical treatment for skin laxity. Unlike lasers, radio-frequency and other technologies, Ultherapy uses ultrasound energy to stimulate collagen production in the skin’s foundation, with visualization at the precise depths and temperature, thus ensuring energy is delivered safely and to where it will be most beneficial.
Spectra Laser Peel, also known as the “Hollywood Peel” due to its popularity amongst celebrities as a go-to treatment before events, is a skin rejuvenation treatment that is safe for most skin types and gives results with very minimal downtime. The laser used is a Q-switched NdYag laser.