Cashless Admission to Raffles Hospital
To recuperate without having to worry about the hassle of payment, Raffles Hospital offers you cashless admission for your peace of mind during your stay.
We accept all Integrated Shield Plans offered by major insurance companies in Singapore: Raffles Shield, Prudential, NTUC, Great Eastern, AXA, Aviva and AIA.
You can get to enjoy these privileges under cashless admission:
- Waiver of admission deposit
- No payment is required upon discharge
You are eligible for cashless admission in Raffles Hospital if all of the following conditions are met:
- You are a Singaporean or Permanent Resident;
- You have an Integrated Shield Plan listed above, valid policy, no exclusion related to the condition admitted for, insured for more than one year;
- You have a full rider*;
- Your projected bill size is $50,000 or less; (Amount to be confirmed)
- You have authorised the use of your MediSave claim.
To check your eligibility, please speak to our friendly Patient Relations Officers at Business Centre, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Rider bought after 8 March 2019 will have a co-payment of five per cent.