How do I travel from Singapore Changi Airport to Raffles Hospital
Raffles Hospital is easily accessible by public transport (eg. Mass Rapid Transit system) and taxis, which are readily available at the airport.
Upon request, Raffles International Patients Centre can also assist for airport transfer by taxi or ambulance, if required.
- How do I place an order for my repeat medications?
- I need to leave Singapore on the following day, but the result is still not ready. What should I do?
- I am unable to speak fluent English. How can I communicate with your doctor?
- Will my surgery expenses be covered by my travel and medical insurance?
- I have questions regarding the charges, payments, goods and services tax refund
- Could you recommend/make booking for accommodation around Raffles Hospital?