I have questions regarding the charges, payments, goods and services tax refund
Will the charges be higher if I am a foreign patient?
No, Raffles Hospital does not practise differential charging for local and international patients.
What kind of payment mode do you accept?
We accept cash, and most of the major credit cards, NETS and letters of guarantee from contracted insurance partners.
Will I be advised on the estimated costs of surgery prior to my surgery?
Upon consultation with the doctor, a detailed financial counselling with be conducted prior to your planned surgery.
Will I be entitled for Goods and Services Tax (GST) Refund for my hospital bills?
Raffles Hospital is able to assist you with GST refund process. You must:
- Not be a Singapore citizen, Singapore permanent resident, Student Pass holders or Employment Pass holders of Singapore*
be 16 years of age or above at the time of purchase
- Make minimum purchase of SGD100 on unconsumed Medication, Medical
- Supplies and Medical Consumables in Raffles Hospital
- The unconsumed goods out of Singapore within 2 months from date of purchase
- How do I place an order for my repeat medications?
- I need to leave Singapore on the following day, but the result is still not ready. What should I do?
- I am unable to speak fluent English. How can I communicate with your doctor?
- Will my surgery expenses be covered by my travel and medical insurance?
- How do I travel from Singapore Changi Airport to Raffles Hospital
- Could you recommend/make booking for accommodation around Raffles Hospital?