Health FAQ

Can Fertility Pills Help Me To Conceive?

You should see a gynaecologist to check if you have any conditions which can affect fertility and conception. A gynaecologist may recommend tests that include screening for anemia, Thalessemia and immunity against Rubella infection, PAP smear, hormone tests for ovarian reserves (egg reserves), pelvic ultrasound for fibroids and cysts and a semen analysis for the husband.

Read more