Raffles Health Screeners is a dedicated health screening centre that offers holistic, comprehensive and a personalised approach to preventive care. With over 30 years of experience, our professional team offers quality one-stop services.
Treasure your health by choosing from our 11 enhanced health screening packages and book an appointment now. Our dedicated friendly staff will attend to you at once because here at Raffles Health Screeners we aim to make your visit with us worthwhile and comfortable.
Find a Package
Our list of screening tests includes:
- Medical History: A thorough doctor's interview to ascertain past and present medical and family history.
- Physical Examination: A complete physical check including fundoscopy, ear, nose, throat, visual acuity and rectal examinations.
- Chest X-Ray: A check for possible pulmonary tuberculosis, pneumonia and other lung diseases.
- Electrocardiogram (ECG): An assessment for heart function and rhythm to detect any cardiac abnormalities.
- Multiphasic Blood Tests: A series of blood tests to detect conditions such as gout, thyroid, anaemia, leukaemia, diabetes, hepatitis, sexually transmitted diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, liver and kidney disorders, as well as high cholesterol (lipid screen).
- Urinalysis: A test to infer the state of kidney function as well as of the urinary tract.
- Stool Analysis: A test to screen for gut disorders through the testing for stool occult (microscopic) blood, a recognised manifestation of gut cancer.
- Cancer Screening: A series of blood tests to detect tumour markers produced by some cancer cells through simple blood tests. Screening tests exist for liver, colon, intestine, prostate, ovarian and nose cancers.
- Lung Function Test: A test to determine the efficiency of the lungs and airways.
- Audiometry: A test to assess hearing ability.
- Tonometry: A test to assess the pressure of the eyeball.
- Treadmill Stress ECG: An assessment for physical fitness, heart condition and early detection of coronary heart diseases.
- Pap Smear: A test to screen for cervical cancer in women.
- Ultrasonic Examination: A variety of tests to detect abnormalities in the liver, gall bladder, biliary system, pancreas, spleen and kidneys. It also helps to detect disorders of the ovaries, uterus, bladder in women; and bladder and prostate disorders in men.
Find a Location
*X-ray facilities are not in-house. They are at a short distance from the clinic.
++Treadmill and Ultrasound services available at clinic. Radiology services such as CT scans and MRI scans will be referred to Raffles Hospital.
Note: Timings available for check-ups are subjected to change without prior notice.